MetroVISTA is the leading platform for revolutionary subway in tunnel advertising medium. It allows advertisers world wide to reach target audiences as they are being transported on subways and trains worldwide.
As viewers pass MetroVISTA installations they are treated to 8 second or longer motion-picture advertisements. Riders enjoy large, innovative, and beautiful motion pictures ad that fill train windows and can reach millions worldwide. Independent studies demonstrate that in tunnel subway advertising displays have the highest recall rates of all transit advertising, with exceptional value in branding.
Click Play to Watch a Short Introduction on MetroVISTA
Description and Summary
|MetroVISTA Tunnel Light Boxes||Installation of Graphics|
|Sensors capture in real time the passing train and position image perfectly in real time.||The image enjoyed by the position of the rider.|
MetroVISTA is the superior platform for tunnel advertising
- Total Control - 48 Sensors record in real time the speed of a passing train allowing for total control of image alignment
- Flexible - Can work at different speed patterns (35 KM to 120 KM per hour)
- Real Time - System self adjusts in real time to position image precisely against passing window and guarantee LCD image quality.
- Special Effects - MetroVISTA is the only system that allows special effects - For example: Animation can move left or right as desired.
- Auto-Maintenance - Individual circuits, control boards and light boards are triggered precisely by system. Any system failures are reported in real time to operator.
- 27/7 System Monitor - System is completely controlled and monitored via the internet.
MetroVISTA provides unique advertising experience:
“Tunnel Advertising is the most valuable space inside outdoor media” - Exinde Adworth Study
“More than 90 % of riders remember a tunnel advert!” - Exinde Adworth Study
“More than 50% of people remember a tunnel advert - even months after seeing one.” TAB - Study
South American Site in Santiago de Chile
MetroVISTA Santiago Sites @ Estación Baquedano to U. Catolica and U. Catolica > Santa Lucia
Daily Impressions 1.2 Million to 2 million individuals
Coming Soon to Spain.
Media Images of MetroVISTA
Press and Media Interest on MetroVISTA
|"¿HASTA DONDE PUEDE LLEGAR LA PUBLICIDAD? EJEMPLOS DE SOPORTES POCO CONVENCIONALES"|
|"Ascensores, barandillas y túneles, soportes publicitarios a la última"|
|"Top 10 ad-tricks... "|
|"Moving Pictures ..."|
Commercial Aspects in Chile .
MetroVISTA is represented in Santiago Chile by JC Decaux Chile.
Interested in Installation of MetroVISTA in Your Region?
|Please Contact Us Today.
MetroVISTA by Aap!GLobal
Latest Aap!Global news :
Aap!Global named "Best in International Marketing" by Brandweek Magazine
Aap!Global Brings Escalator Handrail Advertising Technology to SuperMarket Conveyor Belts With Launch of Aap!Belt.
Aap!Global Expands Escalator Advertising Product Line With Aap!Steps, Innovatative and Easy to Install Branded Escalator Steps.
Aap!Global Launches Aap!Motion - Pedestrian Motion Panel Technology
Aap!Global Launches MetroVISTA - In tunnel Subway Advertising Platform with Partner JC Decaux
Aap!Global Launches Industry Leading Parking Lot Floor Graphic - Aap!Stripes
Aap!Global Announces Exclusive Licensing Opportunities for Escalator Handrail Advertising Technology